[kictanet] Fw: TESPOK demands involvement in Communication Act 1998 amendments

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 11:55:59 EAT 2015

Many thanks Fiona and TESPOK for highlighting this matter , i hope the
Cabinet Secretary in the Ministry of ICT Dr. Matiangi can weigh in on
this matter since he is with us on the list. Better still someone from
his office can update him on this issue so that he can act
expeditiously as he did when we raised alarm over attempts to tamper
with independence of the Communications Authority.
Members of the fourth estate on the list should also amplify our voice
as they have always done before.

Best Regards