[kictanet] [isoc_ke] Why is Kenya indifferent to how Africa's internet is managed?

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Tue May 26 13:05:22 EAT 2015

Barrack

Thanks for sharing this information.

Walu, thanks for bringing up this critical issue.

My humble view is this has been a major bone of discussion on this list.

Policy makers in this country are abdicating their responsibilities by not addressing these critical issues. We have asked and discussed issues of critical importance to this country without their participation. These ‘soft’ issues don’t seem to be at the forefront of the key decision makers in this country.

Its high time these issues are given the importance they deserve.

Thanks & Regards

Ali Hussein
ali at hussein.me.ke

+254 770 906375
Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: Abu-Jomo
LinkedIn: http//ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim
Blog: www.alyhussein.com