[kictanet] ZUKU SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Wed May 20 10:06:39 EAT 2015

Peter

You are quite right! :-) I got the same treatment.

Just an observation for Zuku and other players to look into - Multi-Channel
Communications need to be synchronised or in the haste of trying to satisfy
a customer you get 3-4 people from the same company getting in touch with
you.

A+ for enthusiasm but not so much for coordination...:-)

*Ali Hussein*

*Hussein & Associates*

Tel: +254 770 906375/ 713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim

Skype: abu-jomo

<http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim>

Blog: www.alyhussein.com

Any information of a personal nature expressed in this email are purely
mine and do not necessarily reflect the official positions of the
organizations that I work with.

On Wed, May 20, 2015 at 9:47 AM, Peter Wakaba via kictanet <