[kictanet] Intellectual Property Owners Association

justus ondari ondari.justus at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 16:11:10 EAT 2015

Kioko,

Good afternoon.

I have seen your email on Intellectual Property Owners Association of Kenya
(IPOKENYA).

This is a good initiative and  we, Kenya Industrial Property Institute
(KIPI), look forward to working with you.

Thanks,
Justus Ondari
Corporate Affairs Officer
Kenya Industrial Property Institute (KIPI),
P.O. Box 51648-00200, Nairobi.
Tel (Office): 6002210/11, 0702002020, 0736002020
Personal: 0720732707
Website: www.kipi.go.ke

On Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 9:17 AM, Bernard Kioko via kictanet <