[kictanet] PayPal Workshop

Network of non- formal Educational institutions nnfeischools at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 5 13:03:43 EAT 2015

Hi Kioko when is the meeting for pesa payball. I want to attend
Jane

     On Wednesday, March 4, 2015 4:00 PM, Bernard Kioko via kictanet <kictanet at lists.kictanet.or.ke> wrote:

 Tomorrow.  Apologies. On Mar 4, 2015 3:58 PM, "Emmanuel Khisa" <oloo.khisa at googlemail.com> wrote:

Hi Ben,

Which date!

On Wed, Mar 4, 2015 at 3:20 PM, Bernard Kioko via kictanet <kictanet at lists.kictanet.or.ke> wrote:

Further to the earlier email I did send.  Members  of this list have been invited to attend the PayPal Workshop for free. Venue: Sarova Panafric
Time: 8.30am to 1pmKind regards Bernard

This e-mail andany attachments may contain information that is confidential, legallyprivileged and protected by law and is intended for the sole use of the namedrecipient(s). Any unauthorized review, use, or disclosure or distribution isprohibited. Any liability (in negligence or otherwise) arising from any thirdparty acting, or refraining from acting on any information contained in thisemail is hereby excluded. If you are not the intended recipient, please deletethe contents and notify the sender immediately; do not disclose the contents toany other person, use it for any purpose or store or copy the information inany medium. Whilst our e-mails are checked for viruses, we cannot guaranteethat this message or any attachment is virus free, does not contain maliciouscode or is incompatible with your electronic system and the Company does notaccept liability in respect of viruses, malicious code or any related problemsthat you might experience. For further information about us, please contact usat the address indicated below.
Bernsoft Interactive Limited - P O Box 15177-00100 Nairobi - Tel: +254 722 929192 Email: admin at bernsoft.com Web: www.bernsoft.com

 ‎"Service to Mankind is the greatest form of service"...

Oloo Khisa
P.O. Box 24324-00100
Nairobi
0721321086/0731849128