[kictanet] Hillary Clinton Comments for First Time on Email Controversy | TheBlaze.com

S.M. Muraya murigi.muraya at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 08:39:34 EAT 2015

Lesson for Kenya..

Transparency forces Leaders perform..

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/03/05/hillary-clinton-comments-for-first-time-on-email-controversy

Hillary Clinton Comments for First Time on Email Controversy

Mar. 5, 2015 12:02am Oliver Darcy

Hillary Clinton said in a tweet Wednesday night that she has asked the
State Department to release all of her email.

“I want the public to see my email,” she tweeted. “I asked State to review
them. They said they will review them for release as soon as possible.”

On Monday, the New York Times reported that Clinton may have violated
federal rules by exclusively using a personal email address to conduct all
official government business while serving as secretary of state. According
to the Times, she never had an official government email address.

—Follow Oliver Darcy (@oliverdarcy)