[kictanet] Safaricom enforces a 20MB cap on Data Bundles Sambaza

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Sun Mar 1 04:45:27 EAT 2015

Listers

What do the other service providers offer? And what does the regulator have to say about this? I recall that there is a formal complaint mechanism in place at CA. And sometimes it actually works...

I see this as a classic case of how regulation and competition can take care of a practice from a company that thinks it can dictate to its customers. Just VUKA...

Ali Hussein

+254 770 906375 / 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo
Blog: www.alyhussein.com

"I fear the day technology will surpass human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots".  ~ Albert Einstein

Sent from my iPad