[kictanet] Analog TV Switch-Off deadline {Today, 17th June 2015}

meshack emakunat memakunat at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 17 09:29:31 EAT 2015

I have heard of the 'made in Kenya' before especially when the digital migration journey began. I will just quote a colleague 'instead of thinking out of the box we can just reinvent the box' - Ali . Btw hw did South Korea and Singapore surpase Kenya in growth and development that they are the world's top echelons.