[kictanet] Airtel wants piece of Google, Facebook revenues

Paul Makobi paul at adwest.net
Sat Jun 13 12:36:38 EAT 2015

My 2c3nts on this:
the customer is king . it will always boil down to what the Customer wants . The providers whether infrastructure , VAR or content owners have to figure through the dynamics where their money comes from.
At end of it all we shall have losers and gainers in the whole dynamics. that how world is

regards