[kictanet] Airtel wants piece of Google, Facebook revenues

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Fri Jun 12 18:49:24 EAT 2015

Cdohnio

Indeed. In fact let me also say that a Internet.org (Facebook's attempt to close out any other content by subsiding/or offering free connectivity through telcos) is also already with us. So we have a lot to discuss.

Would really like to get a feel of how the regulator and policy makers feel about this and their views on how this issue will play out.

Ali Hussein
Hussein & Associates
+254 770 906375 / 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo
Blog: www.alyhussein.com

"Discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking what no one else has thought".  ~ Albert Szent-Györgyi

Sent from my iPad