[kictanet] Mombasa Internet traffic re-routed to Nairobi hub

John Kieti jkieti at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 11:34:12 EAT 2015

Hi Listers,

Where can one get an updated map of the National Optic Fiber Infrastructure
(NOFBI)? How much of NOFBI remains dark fiber?. I could be very wrong but I
thought this infrastructure was meant to unlock internet traffic across the
country.

best

On Tue, Jun 9, 2015 at 10:36 AM, Bernard Kioko via kictanet <

> Thank you.. Sorry for the typo ...made my earlier question sound weird.
> #mobiledevices.

John Kieti
Phone: +254-735-764242 // +254-722-764242
Twitter: @johnKieti // Skype:  jkieti
Blog: gmeltdown.com <http://www.gmeltdown.com> // LinkedIn:
https://ke.linkedin.com/in/*kieti* <https://ke.linkedin.com/in/kieti>

The ordinary just won't do