[kictanet] [Security Forum] [isoc_ke] #KeIGF Online Discussions Day 6: Openess

Mwende Njiraini mwende.njiraini at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 10:22:24 EAT 2015

Mwendwa and all

The case of zero rating is interesting.  It is beneficial to users that
access to certain content is provided at no cost however what will be the
impact on local content development?  Read:
http://www.diplointernetgovernance.org/profiles/blogs/zero-rated-internet-boon-or-bane

Kind regards
Mwende

On Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 8:38 PM, Mwendwa Kivuva via kictanet <