[kictanet] [Security Forum] [Skunkworks] #KeIGF15 Online Discussions Day Two: Cyber Security and Trust

Grace Mutung'u (Bomu) nmutungu at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 16:34:59 EAT 2015

Very interesting turn the discussion has taken. Understandably, Equitel is
something to watch as it could disrupt the market. many hope it will.  Are
techies here telling us that the security of using Equitel SIM  cannot be
guaranteed unless there are strict internal controls?
Does this mean we already need laws for what is quite a novel application
in Kenya? And how does ethics as mentioned by Jaco come in here if at all?

Grace L.N. Mutung'u
Nairobi Kenya
Skype: gracebomu
Twitter: @Bomu