[kictanet] Paybill charges

WANGARI KABIRU wangarikabiru at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jul 7 18:27:25 EAT 2015

Warm Greetings,
I heard a Safcom radio advert recently that there are charges. It ends with a message that singles out paying for fueling at petrol stations that a certain percentage of your bill may be loaded to your overall charge.
Whether it is awareness drive or initially this service was presented or perceived as an easy "free" way to pay - possibly now the some of the commercial partnerships have changed their relations.
Have a blessed day.
Regards/Wangari ---
Pray God Bless. 2013Wangari circa - "Being of the Light, We are Restored Through Faith in Mind, Body and Spirit; We Manifest The Kingdom of God on Earth".