[kictanet] Paybill charges

Mwendwa Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Mon Jul 6 12:23:50 EAT 2015

On 7 July 2015 at 00:07, memakunat--- via kictanet <

> Do we have extra charges for paybill through mpesa. If I pay a kplc
> prepaid bill of 180 and am charged 22 kshs then the cost on my end is 202
> kshs. The i get charged an extra 36 kshs as a deduction to the 180 kshs
> token purchased hence my token is 144. I dont understand

To query the tariff and know how much you are charged in any type of MPESA
transaction, including any type of Paybill and Till payments, dial *234*2#

Mwendwa Kivuva, Nairobi, Kenya

"There are some men who lift the age they inhabit, till all men walk on
higher ground in that lifetime." - Maxwell Anderson