[kictanet] The battle for control of Kenyan Digital airspace

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Wed Jan 21 07:51:58 EAT 2015

Mwendwa

That is exactly my point.  We shouldn't disregard the fact that content
costs. In the recent past we have seen local TV Stations come up with
winning local programs. And local artists being awarded accordingly. We
mustn't think that this comes out of thin air. Let Startimes and others
enter into a commercial discussion with the media houses. I am sure they
will come to an agreement.

*Ali Hussein*

Tel: +254 770 906375/ 713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim

Skype: abu-jomo

<http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim>

Blog: www.alyhussein.com

Any information of a personal nature expressed in this email are purely
mine and do not necessarily reflect the official positions of the
organizations that I work with.

On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 6:44 PM, Mwendwa Kivuva <Kivuva at transworldafrica.com