[kictanet] Another unfounded prominent story by Daily Nation on #DigitalMigration

Consumers Federation of Kenya (Cofek) hotline at cofek.co.ke
Thu Jan 15 16:06:28 EAT 2015

Dear Mr Bwire

Mostly verbal rejections. In one case,  when we to run joint ads with Gotv and StarTimes, one media house demanded we remove the other logos. We did. Given our budget constraints,  we only ran one ad on our own. Another media house flatly rejected any ad on digital migration. We have confidential (we can't share) internal correspondences requiring high level clearance on digital migration ads in both print and broadcast versions.

You can separately request the experience of CA, gotv and StarTimesKenya from the "3 media housrs"

Regards
David