[kictanet] Kenya's Tech Startup scene leaves investors underwhelmed

S.M. Muraya murigi.muraya at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 09:57:02 EAT 2015

Dear Sean,

Who is going to be on that panel?

Who in the various arms of Central Government, can push for the cultural
change required?

In 2013, heard a (now retired) Judicial official mention open source
software and was disturbed factoring the fraud in their institution.

They were looking for Automation solutions with the least initial
investment (but more complicated to support long term). All this while they
spent much more on their own allowances.

At the County level, Governors/Officials who make it hard to steal funds,
are likely to be impeached.

So who from the Ethics & Anti Corruption Commission will be on that panel?