[kictanet] Kenya's Tech Startup scene leaves investors underwhelmed

Sean Moroney seanm at aitecafrica.com
Sun Jan 4 21:44:01 EAT 2015

Hi Stanley, Ali & other Kictanet Colleagues,

Best New Year greetings to all.

We’d love to host a panel discussion on these issues at our East Africa ICT Summit over 18-19 February – hopefully with some clear outcomes, like giving KITOS a policy framework to push with government.

Any volunteers?

Sean Moroney
Chairman
AITEC Africa
seanm at aitecafrica.com|Skype: seanmoroney
UK Mobile: +44(0)7973499224|Kenya Mobile: +254(0)721845674
www.aitecafrica.com<http://aitecafrica.com/>
[AITEC-East-Africa-signature banner]