[kictanet] Kenya's Tech Startup scene leaves investors underwhelmed

Dennis Kioko dmbuvi at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 13:10:05 EAT 2015

[Too long; didn't read]  Investor comes to Kenya to fund startups, lowers
barrier of entry way too low, complains companies he is funding going
nowhere.
Investor to leave for Nigeria where startups have evolved through natural
selection (less funding, most agile survived) and where economy of Lagos is
bigger than Kenya's.

On Sun Jan 04 2015 at 10:53:09 Ali Hussein via kictanet <