[kictanet] [isoc_ke] Should Safaricom be broken up as 'recommended' by Airtel?

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Thu Feb 19 10:59:25 EAT 2015

Wash

Agreed. Special mention here goes to Bwana Wangusi and his team. Truly inspired soft touch regulatory play in the Telkom sector. Otherwise we won't have Mpesa, Cellulant, Mode, PesaPal, JamboPay etc.

Ali Hussein

+254 770 906375 / 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo
Blog: www.alyhussein.com

"I fear the day technology will surpass human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots".  ~ Albert Einstein

Sent from my iPad