[kictanet] Digital Migration - Set Top Box Ownership - Time to move the debate forward!

Peter Wakaba peterwakaba at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 20:58:37 EAT 2015

and what about those with digital TV's which dont require a set top box,
will they still have to buy that ntv et al set top box. i F NOT, WONT WE BE
WHERE WE WERE ONE WEEK AGO...

*Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up, It knows it must run faster
than the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning a lion wakes up,
it knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death. It
doesn't matter whether you are a gazelle or a lion. When the sun comes up,
you better start running. - In "The World is Flat" by Thomas L. Friedman.*