[kictanet] AITEC East Africa ICT Summit 2015 - Turning ICT Visions into Reality

Sean Moroney seanm at aitecafrica.com
Fri Feb 13 16:47:41 EAT 2015

Dear Colleagues,

Once again, we are pleased to offer Kictanet members free delegate spaces at
AITEC East Africa. The programme is attached.

We have a great line-up of speakers and topics. And as usual the Summit
provides a unique networking opportunity for the ICT community.

Please use the attached VIP registration form to register in advance.

We look forward to hosting you at the Summit.

Regards,

Sean Moroney
Chairman
AITEC Africa