[kictanet] Of clueless governors (and their aides) – technology, service delivery and politics [Archive]

Mbugua Njihia mbugua.njihia at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 10:16:03 EAT 2015

I struggle to understand the political bug and the effects it has on many
who decide to wallow in it for one simple reason; logic seems to evaporate
as soon as the swearing in is done. This is most evident at the junction of
what should be a winning trifecta of technology, service delivery and
politics. Before I get crucified for a blanket application of
“cluelessness”, I do agree that there are some outliers who are getting
elements of the big picture right. -
http://www.mbuguanjihia.com/business/technology-service-delivery-politics.html