[kictanet] Day3 of 3:-Re: #First100Days #ICTWishList

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 24 09:14:54 EAT 2015

Listers,
Thnx all for your valuable inputs yesterday.  Both on list and @
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WG3JvLkOETkzd1y74Ue0-D5NtfqavYrkOf7jOKQbZto/edit

Well received.
Floor is open on our last day.  I think I will extend it through midnite (for those not attending Midnite Christmas Mass/Service/Hangout :-)
So drop your ideas.  My last one is:
* Whatever happened to the BPO dream?  Since the foreign companies were not flocking in en mass as planned, I thought Government was to 'outsource' part of its services as a way of maturing/jumpstarting the local BPO market.  Could this be the time to do this?
walu.