[kictanet] #First100Days #ICTWishList

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 22 09:35:13 EAT 2015

I just read what the new CS plans to do @New Information CS pledges to ensure good relations between

|   |
|   |  |   |   |   |   |   |
| New Information CS pledges to ensure good relations betw...Mr Mucheru also pledged to expand the digital space in the provision of government services. |
|  |
| View on www.nation.co.ke | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

Then I thought...maybe we should add on his inbox a few of our own ideas/ICT wishlist. Something for them (Victor+Itemere) to do in the first 100days.  After that it is often impossible to make an impact.
Here's my wishlist
1. Use technology to get rid of the legendary Nairobi Jam2. Get ICTs to Counties i.e. Kenya is NOT Nairobi and Nairobi is NOT Kenya :-)3. Return the Subsidized Laptop program for  University Students (Wezesha program)4. Resolve the contentious Safaricom 'Dominance' Question.5. ?6. ?

Plse add your ideas before logging off for Xmas this thrsday.
regards.
walu.