[kictanet] Brazilians Locked out of WhatsApp

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Thu Dec 17 13:30:35 EAT 2015

Ebele

A new dispensation for global regulation is required. Unfortunately most (not all) regulators are still hung over from the rules when telegrams were the norm..

From bitcoins, to Uber to whatsapp I think it's too much for some of these old school apparatchiks to grasp..

Groups like Kictanet can help advance this new thinking in Africa..

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113 / 0770906375

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo
Blog: www.alyhussein.com

"Discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking what no one else has thought".  ~ Albert Szent-Györgyi

Sent from my iPad