[kictanet] Mombasa's Innovation workspace restoration works

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Thu Dec 3 11:10:44 EAT 2015

Ahmed

Alf Mabruk (A thousand congratulations)

This is really good progress. it just shows how when a community comes together what can be achieved. I can’t wait to take a ‘sabbatical’ and come and spend time there ‘working’ overlooking the indian ocean!! :-)

Well done and congrats to all who made this dream happen. It has been a long time in coming.

Thanks & Regards

Ali Hussein
ali at hussein.me.ke

+254 713 601113
Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: Abu-Jomo
LinkedIn: http//ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim
Blog: www.alyhussein.com