[kictanet] Mombasa's Innovation workspace restoration works

Ahmed Mohamed Maawy ultimateprogramer at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 10:17:18 EAT 2015

Listers,

Quick re-cap on the progress of SwahiliBox innovation space.

SwahiliBox <http://swahilibox.co.ke> - Mombasa's Innovation Workspace as
earlier described was under restoration. We now have pictures of the open
space's progress in our Facebook Photo Album -
https://www.facebook.com/SwahiliBox/photos/pcb.1680652445508155/1680652028841530/?type=3&permPage=1

These works now put SwahiliBox at the point in which we can now start
putting in equipment to start the work of the open space itself.

Looking forward to having an engaging tech eco-system in Mombasa connect to
the regional technology space - for the first time.

--
*Ahmed Maawy*
Executive Director - SwahiliBox / M-Power (CBO)

swahilibox.co.ke
m-power.or.ke
www.okfn.org <http://okfn.org/>
startupgrind.com