[kictanet] C# Developers required Urgently - Interview tomorrow!

S.M. Muraya murigi.muraya at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 13:32:18 EAT 2015

Before multi national workers help all our good C# Devs get
poached/employed (instead of recommending local firms) , I suggest the
Kenya ICT Authority get in touch with local tech leaders helping
mentor/produce more LOCAL talent.

Can think of

(i) Innova.Co.Ke
(ii) OlivineTech.Com
(iii) Centrino.Co.Ke

I do not have financial interests (yet) in any of these firms, but would
certainly give them work (Building Business Applications on Microsoft
Platforms) if I was a public official.
On Apr 30, 2015 7:35 AM, "Barrack Otieno via kictanet" <