[kictanet] Mpesa Migration

Mwendwa Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Mon Apr 20 13:57:34 EAT 2015

There is also an interesting article on Business Daily
http://www.businessdailyafrica.com/Corporate-News/Safaricom-says-migration-of-M-Pesa-successful/-/539550/2690806/-/54s1ui/-/index.html

The mobile money platform was previously hosted in Germany and was prone to
interruptions whenever undersea fibre optic cables relaying information got
damaged.

Mwendwa Kivuva, Nairobi, Kenya

"There are some men who lift the age they inhabit, till all men walk on
higher ground in that lifetime." - Maxwell Anderson

On 20 April 2015 at 12:27, Grace Mutung'u (Bomu) via kictanet <