[kictanet] Are Regulators punishing 'Dominant Positions' or rewarding mediocrity? Or is this regulatory thinking outdated?

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Wed Apr 15 19:56:41 EAT 2015

Barrack

Indeed. Regulation needs to move from the days of fixed lines and telex
machines to the era of the Internet, Internet of Things, Social Media etc.

*Ali Hussein*

*Hussein & Associates*

Tel: +254 770 906375/ 713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim

Skype: abu-jomo

<http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim>

Blog: www.alyhussein.com

Any information of a personal nature expressed in this email are purely
mine and do not necessarily reflect the official positions of the
organizations that I work with.

On Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 6:41 PM, Barrack Otieno via kictanet <