[kictanet] SwahiliBox: The next major thing in Technology in Mombasa

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Mon Sep 29 11:16:50 EAT 2014

Ahmed

Congrats for working hard to get the hub going. Well overdue. Well done.

Ali Hussein

+254 770 906375 / 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo
Blog: www.alyhussein.com

"I fear the day technology will surpass human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots".  ~ Albert Einstein

Sent from my iPad