[kictanet] SwahiliBox: The next major thing in Technology in Mombasa

Ahmed Mohamed Maawy ultimateprogramer at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 10:11:10 EAT 2014

It is with great joy that we break the news to the Technology and Business
Community in Mombasa. The news that the time has arrived, for Mombasa to
join forces with Nairobi and become a regional technology giant. Our website
<http://swahilibox.co.ke/> is coming soon!

We take this opportunity to announce the SwahiliBox, Mombasa's upcoming
Technology Open Space - that will work in close collaboration with the iHub
and other important technology players in the Market. After years of hard
work and effort we have a shot. And we expect to have a space of its kind
in Africa. Mombasa is aligned to be one of Africa's Digitally Relevant
Cities.

Do take this opportunity to become one of the pioneer community members,
and become a part of what is going to be one of the most interesting
technology hubs in Africa:

   1. Fill in this form to get enrolled:
   https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1dJYnNEMyD54T_K22Zy5zzAAmpMBYqpa7Q8gIjYTSChY/viewform
   2. Follow SwahiliBox on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SwahiliBox