[kictanet] Equity Given Go Ahead by CAK

Victor Kapiyo vkapiyo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 13:54:17 EAT 2014

The tables have turned again:

*House team halts Equity Bank's thin-SIM rollout*

The National Assembly's Energy and ICT Committee has asked the
Communications Authority (CA) to halt Equity Bank thin-SIM card rollout
until it is satisfied of the security of the technology.

http://www.nation.co.ke/news/politics/House-team-halts-Equity-Bank-thin-SIM-rollout/-/1064/2463762/-/2srp37/-/index.html

Victor Kapiyo, LL.B

*"Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude" Zig
Ziglar*

On 22 September 2014 18:49, Martin Gicheru via kictanet <