[kictanet] Equity Bank vs Safaricom :-Round 2

Dennis Kioko dmbuvi at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 16:05:50 EAT 2014

I have not seen any loss of privacy issues - the biggest issue is that of
traditional crime, a problem which as a country we have refused to tackle.

Sideline, a pal went to China and was surprised to see everyone walking
around with a smartphone or tablet permanently in their hands, streaming
video. The same person quipped that one can't even pick a call in many
areas in Nairobi.

Let's focus on actual problems rather than hypothetical problems.
On 17 Sep 2014 15:50, "Consumers Federation of Kenya (COFEK) via kictanet" <