[kictanet] Fw: Equity Bank vs Safaricom :-Round 2

Sophia Bekele sophiabekele at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 16 18:03:02 EAT 2014

resting discussion on where mobile baking is going....

With best wishes,
Sophia
Support our "YES" to .africa Campaign!
www.dotconnectafrica.org
Follow us ontwitter and facebookEmail us at:yes2dotafrica at dotconnectafrica.org
Visit our press room

- Nobody believes the official spokesman...but everybody trusts an unidentified source. -Ron Nesen
- They stole without hiding because their father is the chief of police -GR
Sophia Bekele (Ms), BS, MBA, C.I.S.A, C.C.S, CGEIT, CBS International, Inc ,Ca, USA/Africa +1 925-935-1589:US Tel;+1 925-818-4322:US cell; +251-91-120-1449 :ET; +254-703-250 969 Kenya Tel; +254-73695-7584 Cell, skype: sbekele, Bing:"sophia bekele"

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION NOTICE. The information contained in this email message is legally privileged and confidential, and is intended solely for the uses of the addressee. Any unauthorized dissemination,distribution  or copying of this email is expressly prohibited. If you have received this email message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message and any attachments. Thank you.