[kictanet] (no subject)

Network of non- formal Educational institutions nnfeischools at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 8 10:47:21 EAT 2014

Dear All
Elimu TV is a Channel on Digital Platform viewed through Gotv and Startimes. We are soon going to be on ZUKU and this will see Elimu go Africa through the Setlight platform .
I would wish to invite your company to advertise with us.
We have a special offer for companies that will sign up a two years contract with us this week  of  Ksh. 10,000 every week 4 adverts every day. Take the offer now as we prepare for the digital migration.

Call me back on 0723144259 for more details

Jane