[kictanet] Important link relating to the Plenipot in Busan Korea

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Mon Oct 27 12:26:29 EAT 2014

Walu

I had posted the very link before Rachel assured me that all information (possibly even the exclusive Ministerial ones) :) are available online.

For now I will choose to believe Rachel but also verify...:)

Ali Hussein

+254 770 906375 / 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo
Blog: www.alyhussein.com

"I fear the day technology will surpass human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots".  ~ Albert Einstein

Sent from my iPad