[kictanet] IANA Transition does Kenya have anything to say

waudo siganga emailsignet at mailcan.com
Tue Oct 21 07:59:39 EAT 2014

Awareness is another problem. I am just from an International Internet
Security conference in Dar es Salaam. The conference is 5 days and
though I spent only 2 days there I never heard ICANN or IANA mentioned.
I met one guy from TZ who said he is an Internet Security expert but he
seemed not to know ICANN.