[kictanet] KeNIC AGM & the fate of The Multi-Stakeholder Engagement

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Wed Oct 1 11:48:25 EAT 2014

Jimmy

Thank you for your quick response and answer to my email.

I shall study the report and revert back.

Regards

Ali Hussein

+254 770 906375 / 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo
Blog: www.alyhussein.com

"I fear the day technology will surpass human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots".  ~ Albert Einstein

Sent from my iPad