[kictanet] Licensing Framework for .ke

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 27 17:03:31 EAT 2014

@Wash, @Mwendwa

I totally agree with your explanations.

The "intention" and perhaps the spirit of the regulatory clause is to stop at the "first" level sub-domain as you explain. BUT when push comes to shove, nothing stops the legal interpretation to include "subsequent" level subdomains like town.mmu.ac.ke.

How deep does the sub-domain clause cover? Perhaps for the avoidance of doubt, the clause could be revised to explicitly sate the "first" level subdomains.

The devil lies is in the details.

walu.