[kictanet] Licensing Framework for .ke

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Thu Nov 27 15:32:56 EAT 2014

All

The point of all this is that the law be it as it may be stakeholders must be involved. Having bureaucrats design a framework for licensing a space which is best lightly regulated is akin to shafting it.

Ali Hussein

+254 770 906375 / 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo
Blog: www.alyhussein.com

"I fear the day technology will surpass human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots".  ~ Albert Einstein

Sent from my iPad