[kictanet] [Skunkworks] Bitcoin Meetup: Topic Buy/Trade/Store BTC @iHub Monday 1st December 5:30 PM

Paul Roy roykoikai at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 14:07:11 EAT 2014

Well, am against this notion of a few people making "something out of
nothing" and majority "making nothing out of something". I have no issue
with the technology side. True using crypto technology and blockchain you
can trace the history etc, however this does  not explain some mysteries.
First a few points to ponder

1. Who invented bitcoin? Why is s/he in hiding? If i were the inventor i
would proudly be associated with BTC in this case the guy went to
hiding...did he know something or is he/she remaining anonymous avoiding
legal action from eminent collapse of bitcoin with a few billionaires and
majority impoverished?

2. Ok BTC is popular and they claim over 6 million coins blah...blah...
have been mined so far. How did this happen? Who are these billionaires who
spent enormous computing resources to mine bitcoin while the rest of the
world was asleep?

3. Paypal has a disclaimer on bitcoin trade...do they know something? Many
governments do not recognize bitcoin and others have even burned it as a
legal tender

4. What's backing this currency? Air?

Anyway the truth is that some genius came up with some incredible algorithm
based on cryptography, released the code, used pseudo-names to hide s/he
identity, got his/her cronies and fictitious accounts with millions of
these so called coins, sat back and enjoying billions coming his/her way.

What a genius!

pro