[kictanet] [isoc_ke] Fwd: [global-nn] ThisIsNetNeutrality Relaunch and Press Release

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Tue Nov 25 10:17:32 EAT 2014

Davis

My shock is that the DG says we don't have a country position on this issue.

I'm sure he was misquoted...

Ali Hussein

+254 770 906375 / 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo
Blog: www.alyhussein.com

"I fear the day technology will surpass human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots".  ~ Albert Einstein

Sent from my iPad