[kictanet] [isoc_ke] Fwd: [global-nn] ThisIsNetNeutrality Relaunch and Press Release

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Fri Nov 21 07:38:48 EAT 2014

Barrack

Maybe at the general public level but I doubt that's the case at the Policy, Regulatory level. We have some of the smartest cookies this part of the world leading our policy and regulatory functions.

I believe ambivalence is the culprit.

Ali Hussein

+254 770 906375 / 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo
Blog: www.alyhussein.com

"I fear the day technology will surpass human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots".  ~ Albert Einstein

Sent from my iPad