[kictanet] [isoc_ke] Telecoms regulator seeks powers to spy on consumers - Another case of Silly Season or should we be concerned?

Mose Karanja mosekaranja at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 15:26:31 EAT 2014

​There is high probability the author of the piece on Business Daily was
referring to the proposed amendments here
<http://ca.go.ke/index.php/public-consultations> to align CAK with KICA
(Amendment) 2013. ​

The public consultations are ongoing up to 15 Dec 2015.

Mose Karanja
+254 724 162536 | @Mose_Karanja <https://twitter.com/Mose_Karanja>
<https://twitter.com/Mose_Karanja>