[kictanet] Fw: [afnog] CRISP - AfriNIC Representatives Selected + the ITU appointment

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 14 07:46:50 EAT 2014

Listers,

Our very own Mwendwa Kivuva (aka @LordMwesh) has been appointed to represent Africa in the ongoing international negotiations regarding the governance of IP (internet protocol) resources. Join me in congratulating him on this important appointment.  Am sure he will look out for the African as well as the Kenyan interests :-)

Meanwhile, on a parallel note - at the ITU, we must also congratulate Mr. Stanley K. Kibe, the Communication Authority’s Director, Frequency Spectrum Management, who received an overwhelming endorsement for his bid as chair of the Radio Regulations Board with 163 out of the 167 votes cast. READ: http://www.ca.go.ke/index.php/what-we-do/94-news/272-kenya-retains-spot-in-itu-council

This, I believe is how Kenya should roll.  Place our eggs in every basket :-)

walu.