[kictanet] Masters Dissertation

ANGEL A chachaangelou at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 13 10:43:59 EAT 2014

Dear Listers,

I would like to thank all the members who participated in the survey for my Master's dissertation who's encouraging results have been released.
For those who were interested in reading my findings, l have attached a copy herein.

I would also appreciate your comments, feedback or any information that would contribute to and/or complement the study and future studies in the area of mobile Internet security.

Best regards,
Angela.

Chevening Alumni.