[kictanet] Does cashless matatu system have a regulatory framework?

luke mulunda lmulunda at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 11 11:41:47 EAT 2014

Thanks for the piece quite an eye-opener. In fact cofek has raised a number of issues regarding this system some of which border on scum. Sounds like some people really want to make some cash from it. See this article by Cofek. Abit too emotional but has got nuggets of insights
http://www.businesstoday.co.ke/news/opinion-and-analysis/1415610691/talking-point-cashless-psv-system-stinks-fraud